Home Study Requirements
For course providers:
R Cassidy Seminars is under increasing pressure to meet course listing standards set by the APA and ASWB.
In order for us to list your course to the public on our website, your course needs to be listed on your website,
and meet the criteria below. When you have reviewed and confirmed that your course listings meet the below critera,
and provide us with the course name and the link to
the course on your website. We will review each course and confirm compliance.
Thank you for your understanding,
The folks at R Cassidy Seminars
- Course description (can be brief)
- Presenter bio (can be brief) Must be licensed mental health professional.
- Target audience (e.g. “Psychologists, Social Workers, MFTs, Counselors”
- The course content level: Introductory or Beginning level; Intermediate level; or Advanced level)
- Agenda (list times with what is being presented during the time slot, also times of scheduled breaks (2) and lunch)
- Course objectives (at APA/ASWB standards) [3 every 4 hours].
- CE language/# of CE credits available
- Costs/registration information
- Cancellation policy should be on there. You must have a grievance policy but no need to publish it – just state “for questions or concerns, phone xxx-xxx-xxxx.” Or use email address.
- If some type of advertising has limited space, a link to your webpage where that information lives is permissible.
How certificates will be available after the course.
a. Certificates are available following course completion at www.ceuregistration.com
There must be a disclosure statement. If there are none, it must say:
a. There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program