1. Explain the foundational model for therapeutic presence in effective therapy
2. Identify the link between neuroscience research and Therapeutic Presence.
3. Demonstrate in-session skills of Therapeutic Presence to enhance your clinical practice.
4. Apply specific techniques from EFT and AEDP to embody Therapeutic Presence in life and in session.
5. Differentiate “being” from “doing” in the clinical application of Therapeutic Presence in AEDP, EFT and transtheoretically.
6. Determine ways to work through challenges to therapeutic presence in life and in session.
Course for Psychologists, Psychoanalysts, MFTs and Counselors
Intermediate Course Content Level
For questions, cancellations, or concerns call Karen at 866-992-9399
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program