Please select the blue "View & Purchase" button below next to the event you wish to attend.
To view CE information, click the View and Purchase button above.
Agenda - Friday
9:00 - 11:00 am - How the brain uses chemicals and parts of itself to digest experiences, what happens when information gets “stuck” and symptoms that emerge. Review the Polyvagal Theory and utilizing mindfulness as a means of healing.
11:00 - 11:15 am - Break
11:15 am - 1:15 pm - Working with the protective system and addressing protector fears (attachment and attunement)
1:15 - 1:45 pm - Lunch
1:45 - 3:15 pm - Positive Parts on the Team and more mindfulness exercises. Discussion, video and practicum
3:15 - 3:30 pm - Break
3:30 - 5:00 pm - Direct access with protectors
1. Define the parts of the brain and how processing experiences happens
2. Assemble and express symptoms of too much or too little cortisol
3. Express a beginning understanding of the Polyvagal theory
4. Demonstrate at least 3 mindful activities
5. Apply the Positive Parts of the Team exercise
6. Differentiate when to use direct access or insight with parts
7. Practice working with the protective system with entrenched systems