Please select the blue "View & Purchase" button below next to the event you attended.
Kimochis Mental Health Workshop
This interactive workshop is designed for early childhood educators, mental health professionals, and speech language pathologists. The Kimochis Elementary social-emotional learning program teaches children how to express and regulate their feelings, understand the emotions of others, and establish and
maintain healthy social relationships. The Kimochis Keys to Communication provide children the words and actions that promote social-emotional development, support positive behavior and contribute to academic success. At the completion of this training, participants will feel prepared to introduce the
Kimochis program as a prevention and intervention tool that will help to build a strong, mutually respectful, safe and inclusive school community where young children will have gained enhanced emotional literacy and social and emotional competency.
This is for CE ONLY
. To register click here
Main Points of this Workshop
- Engage children in fun, active and developmentally appropriate learning using
the Kimochis® characters and Feeling pillows to foster social-emotional
- Provide positive behavior support through the Teaching Pyramid Model
- Create a caring school community and build a strong school-to-home
connection with Kimochis® Homelinks
- Use the Kimochis® social-emotional program to teach to the 40 Developmental
Assets which enable young people to develop into successful and contributing
- Learn the communication tools to help create a strong transitional kindergarten